When you think about what you have in your refrigerator and freezer, it’s not surprising that you come up with a list of recipes that you want to try. You know you can make a lot of meals from these ingredients, but you don’t know how to do it. If you’re like me, you’ll be looking for ways to get dinner on the table faster. And if you’re like my wife, you’ll be looking for meals that won’t require much time or effort.
I’ve done some research and found that the easiest things to make for dinner are usually the ones that are already in your pantry or fridge. Here are a few of the easy meals I’ve discovered.
1. Chicken soup – this is one of the easiest things to make for a meal. It’s very healthy and filling. Just add some noodles and you’ve got a good meal.
2. Soup – another easy thing to make is soup. Soups are also very healthy and filling. Just use chicken broth instead of water and add some veggies.
3. Salad – salads are a great way to get lots of vitamins and minerals into your body. They’re also a good way to fill you up without eating too many calories. The best thing about salads is that they can be made with just about anything. You can add chicken, beef, vegetables, etc.
4. Beans – beans are a good source of protein and fiber. They’re also very inexpensive and easy to prepare.
5. Rice – rice is a great way to add flavor and texture to any dish. It can be served alone or with other foods. It can be cooked in a variety of ways, including stir frying, boiling, steaming, etc.
6. Pasta – pasta is a great way to get a meal in quickly. It’s also a great way to get lots more vitamins and minerals than you would by eating vegetables alone.
7. Pizza – pizza is a favorite food of mine. It’s a good way to get all the nutrients in a meal in one sitting. It’s also a great food to take to a party or serve at a potluck.
8. Bread – bread is a great way to get lots and lots of nutrients in a small amount of time. Bread is also a great way to get carbohydrates in your diet.
9. Sandwiches – sandwiches are a great way to get protein and carbohydrates in a small amount of time.